Sorry, Internet explorer is not supported
This means that the website may not function properly. We recommend that you use Google Chrome instead.Download Chrome
Corinne Lapierre Cactus Felt Applique Hoop Kit
• Full scale template, instructions, and a stitch guide
• Individually wrapped embroidery needle
• 12 coordinated high quality DMC threads, 1.20m of each colour
• Instructions and full-scale template
• 3 pieces of wool mix felt (45% wool, 55% viscose) in White and 2 shades of green: vibrant Moss and soft Meadow.
• One 19cm (7.5”) wooden embroidery hoop
• Approx 10 Sequins: 10 white
Everything you need to complete a realistically embroidered appliqué felt hoop decoration depicting a three exotic Cacti in pots.
This felt appliqué kit is all about layering colours, shapes and intricate embroidery patterns using coloured thread and sequins to create a fresh and modern framed picture.
This kit is accessible to everyone but also an opportunity for more experienced crafters to practice embroidery stitches and layering effects.
Features and Benefits:
• The kit contains everything you need to complete the project including High quality wool mix felt in beautiful colours which may be difficult to find on the high street. All you need are scissors.
• Suitable for beginners and more advanced crafters. The instructions and templates are very clear and easy to follow. Felt is very forgiving and therefore a great material with which to learn to sew.
• What additional items do you need to use it? A pair of scissors.
• The quality of the felt is very high because of the wool %. The packaging is lovely and makes it the ideal present.
• 19 cm solid wooden hoop included; can be used as a frame for the finished work to be displayed on the wall.
Health and Safety Notices: Contains a needle
Made in UK. Packaging is 100% recycla
Delivery calculated at checkout, various delivery options available.
14 day approval guarantee on all products.